CAM Space is a competent partner and consultant for companies involved in the aerospace and defence industries.
CAM Space supports the Galileo project since the year 2000 and has a very strong presence of engineers at the Galileo Control Centre near Munich in Oberpfaffenhofen and at the Spaceopal Headquarters in Munich. We are now reinforcing our team in the Munich area. We are looking for you as
Galileo Training Officer (m/f)
Are you looking for a new and interesting activity in an outstanding project in the area of the planning and implementation of the network system for a satellite control centre? This could be your field of responsibility:
- Become a member of the Spaceopal Team (Spaceopal is the main contractor for operational services for Galileo)
- Prepare newly employed or newly tasked staff members of Spaceopal for the new and existing project positions.
- Train and instruct the Spaceopal staff with the policy of the company incl. QMH processes and the service management processes according to ITIL v3 standard
- Prepare a handbook for the roles the Spaceopal staff member will take over
- Coordinate the tasks with the Spaceopal Training Manager and local Training Managers at the operational sites
- Support the planning of training activities for all staff members
- Keep track of staff training and certification records
- Prepare regular training status reports covering all operational sites and related staff
- Develop and refine new and updated training course material as per existing/new training needs identified.
- Regular travels to the Galileo Control Centres in Oberpfaffenhofen and Fucino
- Master degree in Engineering or comparable other relevant education
- Long term experience in providing high quality training courses to employees
- Proven experience in organizing and conducting simulations in particular with CSIM simulator, including evaluation, briefing, debriefing and feedback delivery.
- Experience with TNA and Training plan preparation and maintenance.
- Proven experience setting up and conducting OPS personnel certification.
- Experience in soft skills / human behavioural training development and delivery.
- Intense verbal and written communication skills in English Language
- Be well-organized, passionate and energetic about performing the training work
- Proficient knowledge in English, knowledge in German or Italian is an advantage.
- EU citizenship
- Experience and background in the Galileo Project and familiarity with ITIL v3 processes is desired.
- Technical knowledge on Galileo Mission and Control Segment as well as Spacecraft subsystems
- Experience in other European space projects
- Certification on ESA/Galileo Training standards (ITC)
- Focused Training and performance oriented career development
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to work in exciting challenging international projects